Friday, June 6, 2014

Ms. Bullock drives the bus.

We'll call this rare AM posting penance for not following my own advice. UTA buses don't just run late (you can forgive a little lateness when riding the bus, given all the stops they have to accommodate)--they also frequently run a bit early. My rule for myself has been that the only way to be safe is to get to the stop at least two minutes early. Today I was only one minute early and missed the bus, and now instead of reading my hilarious G.K. Chesterton book, I have to get in my old stinky car and navigate through traffic. Bah.

But the blame is not all mine: I could see the path of the bus well before I got there, and it must have left that stop at least four minutes early, because otherwise I would have seen it pass by. Too early, UTA. Tell them to slow down, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment